Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.